Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sophomore (10th grade) year! Cons and Pros

Pros - Sophomore year is so much better than freshman year! The classes are easier and better! The people in my classes are better! Everything is better! For now, anyway. I hope it stays great.
Cons -There's this annoying senior who is on the varsity football team and is also in my Introduction to Food Preparation and Hospitality class. It's not that I hate football, I just don't particularly like it too much because the guys that play it in high school are usually full of themselves and big rude jerks. I almost got ran over by this one football guy in class. I mean I'm a girl not another guy on the field - GET A CLUE. And not only that this guy I barely know on the JV football team called me dude. I'M NOT A DUDE! If this guy was my friend and I knew he was teasing me, I would be fine with him calling me dude. But I just met him about a week ago! (Personally, when a guy I don't know well is calling me "dude", I automatically think he is purposely insulting my femininity.) I'm a girly girl. And not only that, I'm straight.
Other than those two jerks, everything is great. I really like all of my teachers! :)

No comments: