Thursday, July 29, 2010

The 90s

I was born in 1995. Altough, I do remember a LOT from the 90s. I really miss the 90s. I love the music from the 90s. The 90s were totally awesome. Even though I was only alive for 5 years of it. My sister, was born in '90, and saw more of the nineties than I did.
Really, the only reason why I remember so much is that my Dad recorded tapes of movies and shows in the 90s. They had commercials and songs on them that just totally beat the crap that's out there today.
Like rock, pop, and other genres of music. The 90s style is just so much better than today's, in my opinion. I wish I could have lived in more of the 90s.
But now we have all this technology stuff, and that's really great. I love the cell phones and the iPods and the iPad and stuff like that. Yep. To me, the music, shows, movies, ads, commercials today just don't come close to the 90s.

No comments: